Terms and conditions of use for the Chat service
Below are the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") of the Internet site located at URL https://searchdesk.org ("searchdesk.org"). Any person who accesses, uses and browses the Site ("User") is obliged to comply with and respect the Terms and Conditions. Through access, use, navigation in searchdesk.org, the use of the services provided by searchdesk.org is being contracted, in accordance with the clauses provided in the Terms and Conditions, which constitutes a contract between Users and searchdesk.org. If you do not fully or partially agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, do not access, use or browse searchdesk.org:
About the service
- The provision of the Services has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, searchdesk.org is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of any of the Services at any time. When reasonably possible, searchdesk.org will previously warn on the screen of the termination or suspension of the provision of the Services.
- searchdesk.org reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Services, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to any User who breaches these General Conditions.
- Access to chat rooms that may include adult themes is reserved only for users of legal age, in accordance with the regulations of their country of origin.
- The User agrees to use the service in accordance with the law, correctly and diligently, refraining from using it for the purpose of collecting data for advertising purposes, as well as to obtain, execute, disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties information, messages, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material, data or content that in any way, is illegal, that incorporates violent materials, that incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that could damage, impede or hinder the normal use of the service.
- searchdesk.org has no obligation to control and does not control the use that users make of the service, nor does it guarantee that they use the service in accordance with these general conditions or that they do so diligently and prudently. searchdesk.org also has no obligation to verify and does not verify the identity of the users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that users provide about themselves to other users.
- searchdesk.org reserves the right to keep a copy of the contents, messages or comments that are the object of withdrawal of use of the service, as well as the identification of the User who has authored them, in order to facilitate them in the event of possible legal investigations , police or legal actions initiated by third parties and that bring the content, messages or comments subject to withdrawal due to cause. The term of conservation of these contents will be the one required by the applicable regulations to guarantee the compliance of searchdesk.org with its legal obligations.
- In case of feeling injured and / or damaged, the User will leave these channels immediately, leaving searchdesk.org undamaged for the possible damages that certain contents are likely to cause.